What does it display ? What can I do ?
The contacts screen displays the list of recently viewed contact form Salesforce, and allows you to log information and create contacts. Here is what you can do:
1. Search your contacts
While the app shows you first the recently viewed contacts, you can search all contacts in Saleforce. Simply tap the search area and type the name of your contact.
Note that the search won't be able to work properly if you have bad network.
2. Contact row
- Press to initiate a call to the selected person. If the call last more than 45s, the app will automatically offer you to log it.
- Simply tap the row to access the contact details.
3. Add new contacts
- the + button to create a new contact.
Note: the + button is on bottom right on Android , and on top right on iOS .
- the refresh button let you synchronize the recently viewed contact from Salesforce.
5. Return to today & refresh
Tap the Events tab to get back to your events planned for today.
This action also refresh the event list.
This is it ! That's all you need to know about this screen, but you can learn more about the Events details view.