The Zero Keyboard for Salesforce managed package can be installed and uninstalled directly from a Salesforce AppExchange. The package is safe to try and uninstall. The uninstallation removes all content and doesn’t leave any permanent configuration changes.
Installation & Upgrade
- Visit Zero Keyboard App Exchange page
- Press the "Get it Now" green button.
- Follow the instructions of Installation Wizard.
- Installation wizard will inform you on what content will be installed by clicking the "view components" link on the installation page.
- Select which profiles get access to Zero Keyboard. You can also add user permissions later by using ready made Permissions Sets.
- Click Install and grant access to zk-backend.herokuapp.com site. This site is used for image and sound recognition.
- The installer informs when the installation is ready. If the server is busy, the installation might take a couple of minutes. You’re done!
- Log in Salesforce with administrator credentials.
- Lightning: Setup Home > Apps > Installed Packages
Classic: Setup > Installed Packages
- Find Zero Keyboard on the installed packages list and click uninstall
- Scroll down the page and check the "Yes, I want to uninstall this package and permanently delete all associated components"
- Click uninstall.
- Zero Keyboard Managed Package has been removed.