User levels of permissions
Includes Object access, Reporting and Studio. These Admins can use the ZK Studio to modify the Workflow Templates in Zero Keyboard.
Includes Object access and Reporting but no Studio access. These are basic users that can see the Zero Keyboard statistics and reports. This would be the most common Zero Keyboard user type.
Includes Object access but no Reporting or Studio access. These are basic users that can use the Zero Keyboard App but can’t access the special statistics and reports.
Setting up users permissions
- Go to Setup > Manage Users > Permission Sets.
- Select the desired permission level:
- Zero Keyboard Admin Permissions
- Zero Keyboard Reporting Permissions
- Zero Keyboard Basic Permissions
- Click Manage Assignments > Add Assignments.
- Select the users you want to assign the selected Zero Keyboard permissions to.
- Click "Assign".
- Repeat the selection and assignment for different all Zero Keyboard user types.